We don’t know much about the future but we know one thing for sure: Mountains will be missed this winter.
To make things easier, we imagined a simple yet inspiring mini-collection for this winter. A mini-collection of mountain tops that we used to ski on.
It takes up to 10 working days to deliver as we work with small stocks. If we have the item you selected already on stock - we can deliver it within 3 working days.
The topography of the peaks is embroidered on soft sweatshirts that we can keep close to our hearts until normality settles back in.
We started with our favourite four mountains to ski on - Postavaru, the Romanian weekend go-to place, Matterhorn - a Swiss/Italian delight, Zugspitze - the tallest German peak, and Mont Blanc - our dream location. You can of course add your favourite, as we are willing to embroider as many mountains as we can (if we can also find their accurate topography of course).
The sweatshirts are made by Stanley and Stella - a lovely collaboration that just started. You might probably know them as they are basically one of the best sustainable apparel producers - they exclusively use 100% GOTS certified organic cotton from India and recycled polyester from China, as they also have a supply chain that is certified by various independent bodies and standards.
- Set-in sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neck collar
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
Photos are cuortisy of Stanley and Stella.
Mountains will be missed this Winter * Natural Raw
- Gentle cycle/manual wash, at 30° max - to prevent shrinking or damaging the texture of the fabric.
- Do not use bleach - the cotton we use is unbleached so any contact with stain removers might cause damage to the fabric.
- Hang to dry, preferably in the shade.
- Best iron with steam, inside out, at an appropriate temperature - or do not iron at all.