There are 3 main aspects to these pyjamas that we are proud of:
- The almost zero waste pattern - inspired by Romanian traditional costumes and the way the fabric was cut and sewed, we managed to use almost only straight lines and patches in order to use as little material as possible and make the production process super-efficient.
- Freedom of movement - the way the pieces are put together offers huge space to move inside a soft two-sided material - the inside is smooth and a bit fluffy and the outside is soft and thick.
- Glow in the dark winter sky - it is more than likely that this winter will be spent mostly on the inside - so why not carry a piece of the winter sky inside your own house. Our goal with the embroidered constellation was to bring a bit of the outside inside - the glow in the dark effect makes the homeware perfect for pajama parties, both online and offline.
lei290.00 Regular Price
- Gentle cycle/manual wash, at 30° max - to prevent shrinking or damaging the texture of the fabric.
- Try not to use bleach - if you drop something on the fabric, wash immediately with warm water and soap.
- Hang to dry.
- Best iron with steam, at an appropriate temperature - or do not iron at all.